1. Prep all the vegetables including the jalapeño, garlic and ginger. The order of their use may well differ in the recipe, but that will not be an issue as soon as you have obtained them all completely ready.
2. Put the rice stick noodles into a large bowl and deal with them with a liberal amount of boiling h2o. Permit the noodles stand for 10 to 15 minutes until finally softened and tender. Flavor to make confident. Drain perfectly, return noodles to the bowl, and douse them with the sesame oil. Give them a toss and established apart.
3. In a Dutch oven or large sauté pan, warmth the peanut oil above medium heat. When scorching, include the jalapeño, garlic and ginger. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir nicely and cook dinner 1 minute. Incorporate the leek slices and stir and cook dinner 1 minute. Cover the pan and prepare dinner 3 minutes more, however on medium heat.
4. Incorporate the turnip greens and bok choy. Cook and stir 1 minute. Incorporate 1/2 cup of the inventory and stir effectively. Include the pot and cook dinner 3 minutes.
5. Increase the inexperienced onions, broccoli, asparagus, quartered turnips and the remaining 1 1/2 cups rooster inventory. Stir, style, and add 1 teaspoon salt and the chili paste or other seasoning choice.
6. Blend in the coconut milk. Cover the pot, lower the heat, and prepare dinner for 3 to 4 minutes at a gentle simmer. You want the asparagus, broccoli and turnip greens to be a vibrant environmentally friendly and crisp/tender, so be careful with this move. Flavor, and regulate the seasoning with much more salt if important. If you like spice, insert a lot more chili paste.