Aruba has some of the best restaurants in the world hailing from every corner of the globe- from Cuban to Argentinian, Greek to authentic Aruban cuisine there is something for everyone when you spend a few nights enjoying the culinary delights that island life has to offer. If you are craving steak the next time you visit Aruba look no further than these five stunning steak houses, which will have your mouth watering before you even walk through the door!
1. Amazonia Churrascaria. Brazilian beef is known around the world for being tender, succulent, and downright delicious. Amazonia Churrascaria’s talented chefs have created a masterful menu with over 15 different varieties of meat and Brazilian inspired dishes. Vegetarians are also welcome at this restaurant which maintains an extensive salad bar in addition to appetizers and sides that are sure to please every member of your group. Desserts can’t be forgotten, either!
2. LG Smith’s Steakhouse. A classic American steakhouse with more than a touch of Aruban inspiration, LG Smith’s steakhouse is the place to be for great stake and a warm atmosphere. This is the place hip locals and visitors who are in the know head to on weekend nights for a stylish evening out on the town. From steaks to seafood to a wine list to die for LG Smith’s will bring you a night that will be hard to forget even amongst the adventures you’re sure to be having in Aruba.
3. Pago Pago’s Steakhouse. For a fun, friendly and casual dining atmosphere head to Pago Pago’s and dig in. This restaurant features one of the fanciest vibes in all of Aruba and will be sure to please even the pickiest of diners! From wonderful steak to the seafood dishes Aruba is known for there is no shortage of delicious dishes, sauces, and drinks for all to enjoy. All the steaks served at Pago Pago’s are certified and flown in fresh, as is the seafood that you will find on the menu.
4. Texas de Brazil. Texas and Brazil? What’s so special about those two places? Many have asked, and Texas de Brazil restaurant of Aruba will answer. Texas de Brazil brings the best beef from each of these spectacular regions and blends them together using traditional recipes cooked with passion. This family-friendly restaurant will have the kids and the adults giggling over steaming plates of amazing food while professional servers tempt you with more of a little bit of everything. For an authentic, fun, and truly memorable steakhouse experience head to Texas de Brazil and enjoy!
5. La Petit Café. Visitors and locals flock to this charming restaurant which is known for its amazing food as well as the great people watching that can be caught from the upstairs balcony! La Petit Café serves a traditional fare of seafood, steak, and other common menu options but is set apart by its ‘on the stone’ option, where you can watch your food being cooked in front of you.