Delicious homemade breakfast sandwiches with sausage, bacon, fried eggs, cheese, avocado and chipotle mayo!
A whole lot of breakfast spots serve some kind of breakfast sandwich consisting of a mixture of a bun, eggs, bacon and/or sausage, and despite the fact that they are handy, I choose to make my possess! There are so several unique approaches to make breakfast sandwiches and these are one particular of my favourites! I like to start out with frivolously toasted English muffin, or a croissant, that is filled with equally crispy bacon and a home made maple breakfast sausage patty. The egg can be fried, scrambled, or cooked omelet design and style in the shape of a patty with the fried egg with a runny yolk being my go-to solution! The sandwich is stuffed out with a slice of cheese, chipotle mayo and avocado! These thoroughly loaded breakfast sandwiches have to be the very best way to start out teh day off!
Loaded Breakfast Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 20 minutes Full Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Tasty handmade breakfast sandwiches with sausage, bacon, fried eggs, cheese, avocado and chipotle mayo!
- 1 huge avocado, mashed
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo, chopped
- 4 English muffins (or buns or croissants), break up and flippantly toasted (gluten-totally free for gluten-free)
- 4 sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 breakfast sausage patties, cooked
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 eggs, fried (or scrambled, or omelette)
- Blend the mashed avocado with the lemon juice and salt.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the chipotle chili pepper in adobo.
- Assemble the sandwiches and get pleasure from.
Alternative: Replace the chipotle chili pepper in adobo with sriracha or other chili sauce to taste.
Choice: Use you favourite breakfast sandwich substances!